Monday, March 17, 2008

Linked List: Metrograde

Sometimes it is good to know where you stand. Check out Metrograde (through the Men's Health website - random, I know) to see the rankings of the largest 100 cities in the U.S. on several different topics - from debt to work hours. I find it interesting to peruse the standings and make little correlations, like some of the least workaholic cities are also the drunkest cities. They also add different topics, so you can check back often. I think I am going to bookmark this now...

2 comments:

  1. America's Drunkest Cities:

    St. Louis - 86th
    Los Angeles - 65th
    St. Pete - 39th
    Dayton - 19th*

    * - average of Columbus (14) and Cincinnati (23)

    I don't know what to make of this. I figure my Dad and his friends are worth at least 3-4 spots alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dad and his friends are helping out in st. pete...still.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...