Monday, December 15, 2008

How to be stylish: A guide

Anyone who knows me is cracking up at this entry because I am pretty far removed from anything considered stylish. Some of these tips I learned the hard way and others came from pure observation so do as I say, not as I do.

  • Don't dress like a 13 year old boy unless you are one.
    I am not talking about the decked-out emo boys, because at least they flat-iron their hair and wear skinny jeans.


  • Muffin tops are not good accessories.


  • Break heels in before wearing them out and about.
    Clomping around in heels that are taller than you are used to or that are rubbing you the wrong way is akin to pulling up on a strapless dress or top every 30 secs. Any style points gained by attempting to wear heels is totally negated by the fact that you look a fool.

Quite honestly all this style talk is exhausting and I am out of tips for today. Tune in some other day when I think of more do's and dont's to append to the list. Now I must change out of my night pajamas and in to my day pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...