Sunday, February 14, 2010

Enlisted: Favorite Candy Bars

Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers - what candy bar would you most want your Valentine to get you from the candy aisle? (We spare no expense around here.) I asked a group of friends for their top five candy bar choices and here are the results...drumroll, please:

Candy_Bars

To make the cut, the candy bars had to garner 2 votes from the masses. Other suggestions with one lonely vote included: Reese's Pieces, Aero, Charleston Chew, Heath Bar, Milk Duds, Crunch with Caramel, Ghiradelli Dark with Raspberry, Peanut M&Ms, Riesens, Almond M&Ms, Dove Dark chocolate, Peppermint Patty, Baby Ruth, Mr. Goodbar, Cherry Mash and an apple. Eyeroll on the apple suggestion - you know who you are.

And what is a Cherry Mash, you might inquire? A Cherry Mash is candy bar made (and sold) in Missouri. We purchased one and tried it and decided the best description was something along the lines of cherry flavored nastiness. I guess if we were angling for a job at the Cherry Mash Emporium we need to do a little better than that. Daniel described it as "a stale Mounds with artificial cherry flavor" whereas I think it is more like "cherry-flavored cough syrup fondant wrapped in a shell of chocolate." Not looking like they will hire us anytime soon. I also threw in a picture for good measure since I feel bad for not having Missouri pride on this one.

P.S. To our work colleagues and employers: we aren't actually looking for jobs at the Cherry Mash factory, that was a joke. We like our current jobs.

Cherry Mash

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe I'm the only one out there that recognizes the genius of Charleston Chew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about Charleston Chew! I love them frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a Dark Chocolate Reese's PB Cup, they boss...and Toblerone.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...