Sunday, April 18, 2010

Excuses, excuses...

I have been a very bad blogger for quite some time now. I meant to post something...anything...just to keep it going - but obviously that didn't happen. So then I meant to post a list indicating all the reasons why I haven't been a diligent blogger - and that didn't happen. But now I have an awesome excuse for not blogging (even though I am able to actually blog my excuses, just think of it as one of those "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" kind of things.)

[picture via reuters]
1) The volcanic eruption in Iceland.
Seriously, this counts because we are currently in Sweden trying to get back to the States. We were supposed to fly out today, but no flights means no flights and we can't get on anything earlier than Thursday. Until then, no pictures for you.

I was going to list other reasons, but do you seriously care that we upgraded a computer, traveled to LA for a week or were just plain lazy? I think not.
[Update . 04/22/10: The ash clouds parted and all our flights went off without a hitch, placing us firmly back on American soil after a short 4 day extension.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...