Monday, August 12, 2013

A Bad Bug That Says Bad Words

Last night Indio told us a story of his picture as he colored: He told us it was a bad bug. He was bad because said bad words ('stupid' and 'boobadies') and made bad choices. Somewhere in there he added The Man with the Yellow Hat and a mosquito.



This picture made me look up some other posts I swore I posted of Indio creating artistic masterpieces...only to find I had never posted them. So disappointing, but not surprising. Not one to let chronological order get me down, I post them now. Here is a good choice (self face painting) made October 9, 2012:
And a watercolor-turned-finger-painting session from September 2, 2012:



With stories now accompanying his artwork, I can't wait to see what we come up with over the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...