Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Indio . Month 2


I am in deep. Each day I love my little munchkin more and more, taking to typical mommy behaviors like staring googely-eyed at him when he is sleeping and peppering his chubby cheeks with kisses at every opportunity. A girl's gotta get in as many kisses before he can crawl/scoot/run away...sigh.

As a proud momma, I have to gush about his accomplishments. He started out month 1 with daily tummy time* and really took to holding his head up high**. Of late he has really mastered rolling over by straightening one arm and tilting his head until gravity finally does the rest. Hercules! Hercules! Hercules! But I am really putty in his hands when he flashes his smile or sticks his tongue out to imitate us. His one-two punch is sticking out his tongue and then giving us a big smile, so pleased with himself. This move makes me want to scoop him up in my arms and suck on those fat little cheeks. I just can't get enough.


His stats:
Weight: 15 lbs, 2 oz (98th percentile)
Height: 23.75 inches (75th percentile)

Momma loves: The smile. I love, love, love the big, goofy grin he flashes when we play.

Da Da loves: The Adorable Hour. A name given to any time (and length of time) Indio really turns on the charm - smiling, cooing and imitating. Shaking hands, kissing babies - that sort of thing.

* Tummy time = placing an infant on their tummy to develop neck, chest and back muscles for holding their head up.
**
This Argent song is the official theme song of tummy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...