Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Table 2011

I chalk my current table setting obsession up to the Internet - if I had never seen this or this, then how was I to know table setting could be such an artform? Along this line, I would say my skills are about the level of preschooler with decent fingerpainting ability, but that isn't going to stop me from trying this Thanksgiving. I thought this year would be about 'harvesting' plant material from the yard as part of the centerpieces and low maintenance plates and glasses (read: dishwasher-safe) to feast upon. Here is a quick mash of what I'm toying with:



From top: Miguel glasses from Crate and Barrel, pewter candleholders, small gravy boats from Crate and Barrel, Fiestaware, Northern Sea Oats, lavender, Indian corn, rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...