Thursday, January 12, 2012

Photo.journalist: Snow Way!

Our first snowfall was just after Christmas and the snow was gone by 8:30 AM. Indio and I really hustled that morning and got out in the snow (or was it just fluffy water?) for the 5 minutes it lasted...



With 50 degree weather for most of this fall and winter, I totally forgot that we still had a few months of winter to survive. Which means I was daydreaming of spring and what plants I was going to get in the ground when it warms up for good. I think I even muttered "I can't wait for Spring" to no one in particular. And when you think and say things like that, its bound to get cold. Really cold, windy and inclement. Which is how I would describe today. So, our second snowfall* is in the books, but only the hardiest of youth really made the most of it.


*Full disclosure: I'm no meteorologist and an even less accurate historian, so we may have had more than just these two snowfalls this year in the metro St. Louis area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...