Monday, January 9, 2012

Wherefore Art Thou?

I am very thankful these walls can't talk. If they did, they'd tell you tales of horrible beatings, of poorly hung pictures, of artwork hiding all the chips and gashes in the plaster made when hanging pictures. But I am working a campaign to change their minds (yes, I've personified my walls...and you thought cat ladies were bad). But the beatings will continue until morale improves. So in the meantime artwork is going up, down and moving all around:


So far, I'm pleased. We've had pictures and artwork lurking in corners, piling up in the basement and loitering against walls. In 2012 we've starting a strict no lurking/piling/loitering policy that I hope works out. More to come...


A colored pencil sketch of our house by Matt Boyle, complete with bunnies running rampant. His art is awesome, you should check him out.


Photos taken by me and framed in Crate and Barrel photo frames with magnetic plexi fronts, for easy change-outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...