Friday, October 12, 2012

*Linked list: Ways to waste time . #14

[Redhead Girl - Ballpoint Pen by Samuel Silva]
Just a few videos, articles and blogs I've come across that will help waste your time. No need to thank me. 

[+] I use pens to make lists, a Portuguese attorney makes photorealistic works of art with pens. [Thanks, Lauren!]
[+] Bansky graffitis come to life!
[+] Animals and children: worse on each other than on rugs. Where are these parents?!? [Thanks, Joe!]
[+] These old social guidance films are riveting. I can't tell if I like the actors or the narrators lines better.
[+] Feeling smart? Get smarter with Good Job, Brain! This weekly podcast is awesome. One word: castoreum (listen to the foodie podcast for more information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...