Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Menus and More: La Fiesta Mexicana

Stinkin' Pinterest for getting me all riled up to host a dinner party. But, of course with Pinterest, just a typical spread 'round the table wouldn't be enough...no, I needed a theme. Inspired by a little of this and a lot of that, I decided a Mexican Fiesta sounded delicious.

Menu:  Shrimp tacos . Elote . Fruit salad . Mexican sodas . Dessert


I can tell some of you are hardened Pinterest users and this does not impress. Relax, I'm bringing more to the table (literally.) Knowing I was facing a tough crowd I devised a little craft project of my own: banderas de papel (paper flags.)


Oh, you want a little how-to? You got it. Check it out here. Buena suerte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...