Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chairman

In a get 'er done fashion usually not observed in this household, I bought stain and had the deck chairs stained in a matter of days. Perhaps it happened so quickly because I hired it out to my brother, whom I've not paid for the job...sucker*! Anway, the chairs were a satisfying before and after project - going from a weathered finish that was flaking off to a nice looking charcoal opaque stain - and he did it all in an afternoon. I've officially decided projects you don't actually have to do, but benefit from are the best.



But now that the chairs are spruced up and set out, I've got a few other things on my upper deck to-do list before this fortress of solitude has reached maximum solitudity or optimal solitudeness.




{Resources}
Bench and cushion . World Market
Planter . Brookstone
Climbing plants . Moonflower vine, though the ones in this pic were added in [via]
Chairs . CB2 (previous season) in Olympic stain Deep Charcoal
Bench & chair pillows . Crate and Barrel (both real and added in ones)
Ceramic planters . Tuesday Morning or Home Goods
Topiary . Lowes

*Also, Happy Birthday today to my brother Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...