Friday, May 10, 2013

*Linked list: Ways to Waste Time . #20

[This Is Water by The Glossary]
Just a few videos, articles and blogs that I've come across (largely by way of Daniel) to help waste your time. No need to thank me (or him).

[+] This may be the best entry to date on Ways to Waste Time, prepare to do nothing today: GeoGuessr
[+] I am still trying to decide if sublets in New York City (and surrounding areas) make me feel even better about my situation or really bad for the people living in them.
[+] A (new) way to think: This Is Water. And the 'fine purveyor of stimulating videograms' that created this book ad: The Glossary. Someday, when I have something to advertise, I'mma gonna hire them.
[+] Weekend song - play it loud and repeatedly: Mushaboom . Feist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...