Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Photojourna.list: First Day of School 2014

First Day of School: 2014. New school year, new school. This year Indio headed off like a seasoned pro to his new school at Samuel Preschool - ready to make new friends and play hard. The school is very impressive, I know this because when I picked him up he was gushing about all the things he did and one of the first things he said was, "I already learned everything today." Not bad for a first day on the job.

(Story on the weird bear picture: The school had the bear and balloons set up at the entrance to welcome the students. I hurriedly snapped a couple of shots and didn't pay attention what-so-ever to how Indio was posing. The boy poses are all his own, no matter how hard I try to get no blurry motion and a nice smile. When I loaded the pictures on the computer I thought this one was hilarious...and creepy. I had to include it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...