Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Linked list: Grammys

Ahhh, award season is upon us and I don't really care. I did read a headline this week about Beyonce and Taylor Swift doing pretty well for themselves at the Grammys and everyone swooning over crazy little miss Lady Gaga. So I guess I am all caught up on what happened. The most attention our household gave the Grammys this year is Daniel's brief lecture on what a joke the Grammys are - it was amusing and informative. He followed it up by sending me a link to this blog post that I just needed to pass along: The Grammy's Greatest Misses. Check it out and be outraged.

P.S. Oh, and if you think we are all sour grapes because we listen to music like this and not the aforementioned artists, then perhaps you are on to something.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I have no clue who a majority of the bands you guys listen to are, but I must say i really enjoy the Zac Brown Band. And if it weren't for them, Holliday would have had to pick a different at-bat song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like kpop now !

    I like a lot of the music daniel sent me though, blue six is a pretty sweet group.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...