Thursday, March 4, 2010

Unlisted: You May Kiss the Rings...

Whooo! We've made it big time, folks. Seriously, my photo is in the March/April 2010 issue of St. Louis At Home magazine from when we went to the Winslow's Home Farm Fete. Best part about it is how I look:



Go ahead, compose yourself. To answer a few questions: 1) I have no idea what I could be looking at/thinking about. 2) I hadn't had that much wine (at that point in the evening) 3) If you have a copy of the magazine and a Sharpie, I will autograph it for you.
Post any other questions you may have in the comments section and I will really try to answer them in between all my pressing engagements and blank staring.

6 comments:

  1. I think you look pretty! Congrats on the big time! Don't forget me when you get to the top :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you in St. Louis home because you are at home?
    The guy next to you doesn't like his salad.
    And you do you look pretty and very cerebral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case anyone was wondering, I am sitting to Anica's right. You can see my hand holding a wine glass like it's a goblet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow hat a good pic of you.

    you look ENLIGHTENED.

    ReplyDelete
  5. doh! i should have previewed it before submitting it !

    SPOSE TO SAY WHAT

    (kinda ironic that my word verification code is hatwo, eh?)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...